It gives us great pleasure to to announce two exciting new opportunities for scholars interested in Intellectual Property law: the Centre for Innovation, Intellectual Property and Competition (#CIIPC) at NLU Delhi is looking for four Research Fellows and a Programme Officer. Three of the four Research Fellow positions are in areas of law, while the last is in the area of economics/statistics/econometrics.
Research Fellows: Candidates holding Graduate or Post Graduate or Doctoral Qualifications in Law/Economics/Statistics/Econometrics or allied areas of social sciences with demonstrable interest in interdisciplinary research are encouraged to apply.
Candidates applying for the position of research fellow (law) must show demonstrable research interest in the area of innovation studies, open science, intellectual property law and/or competition law/policy. Candidates applying for the position of research fellow (Statistics/Econometrics) must show demonstrable skills in statistical analysis/ econometrics, and with strong interest in social science research. Such candidates must have prior experience to work with statistical software such as STATA .
· Graduate or Post Graduate Qualificationsin Management/Commerce/Human Resources
· 1- 5 years of relevant work experience
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Familiarity with conversational Hindi is preferable. Ability to read/ write/ speak any other
Indian regional language will be an advantage
· Familiarity with software like Microsoft Word and Excel as well as apps likeDropbox,
Google Calendar, Google Docs etc.
· Ability to work in a team and handle human resource requirements of a small office
Interested persons should submit their application with the following documents:
2. Writing sample (published/unpublished)
3. Contact details of two referees
4. Statement expressing interest in joining CIIPC (Max. 800 words)
Applications with appropriate covering letter must be addressed to the Registrar ([email protected]) with a copy marked to [email protected]. Depending on the nature of the application of the candidate, the subject of the e-mail should mention “CIIPC- Application for Research Fellow (Law)” or “CIIPC- Application for Research Fellow (Statistics/Economics/Econometrics)“, or “CIIPC- Application for Program Officer”. The covering letter must mention (Attn: Co- Directors, CIIPC).
The deadline for both vacancies is February 1st, 2016.
For more details for the Research Fellows positions, please refer to the original call for applications available here. For more details about the Programme Officer position, please refer to the original call for applications available here.