Website OnMobile Global Ltd.
Job Band: SP1
Department: Legal & Compliance
Reports To: Director – Legal & Compliance
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize proposals, NDAs, LOIs, business agreements, various vendor and service provider contracts, consulting agreements, technology and licensing agreements, marketing/advertising agreements with various service providers and customers including telecom operators, content providers and aggregators, service providers, vendors, in India as well as in international markets.
- Provide timely advice on lease & property matters; general commercial transactions; disputes & litigation; employment and safety.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Coordination & strategy discussions with attorneys in various countries for new and ongoing litigation, cost impact, coordinating with external counsels, drafting, reviewing notices, affidavits, reply to notices, court documents, etc.
- Prepare Assignment/Novation Agreements for the transfer of contracts between entities. Research / compare existing legal contracts and documents.
- Advisory to various departments of the Organization on Legal issues.
- Manage international compliance, IP rights, filing applications for trademark, trademark portfolio, patents and copyrights, litigations for both domestic and international geo’s.
- Must be willing to travel domestic and abroad as per business needs.
- B.A., LL.B. with 1 to 3 years experience
- LL.M./Diploma in Intellectual Property and/or relevant knowledge/experience preferred
- Familiar with Data Protection law of Europe and US. Must have had exposure to international contracts. Familiar with Commercial/Business Terms. Tech Savvy and excellent computing skills
- Hands on experience in contract management
- Excellent knowledge of English and flawless written communication skills
Information Security Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the information security policies and procedures of OnMobile
- Report security incidents to the concerned authorities
- Access only that information that is authorized
- Do not get involved in malicious activities or engagements that spread hatred, violence etc. over the internet
- Ensure that customer’s information is given prime importance and protected at all times
- Do not disclose business information to anybody including your friends relatives, social networking sites or chat rooms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org