We would request that when you are writing to the concerned people (whose emails are shown below), please mention that you are coming via SpicyIP (as a favour to us–if you think this is a valuable service that we provide). At the very least, they will know that you are upto date on IP matters 🙂 It will only do you good…..Thanks very much in advance.
1. Senior Patent Attorney and Junior Patent Attorney Required at an Infosys BPO:
Ritivik Lukose of Rainmaker, India’s No 1 legal HR site writes:
“We recently received a requirement from a client for a senior Patent Attorney position – essentially involving US Patent drafting and filing. A link to the job requirement is given below.
Please also see http://www.rainmaker.co.in/view.php?company_id=114&auth_sess=d87334c10f37558b03ff9b7048d8fc33&ref=08fd7fb89629c4a2a3a678186> for details on the Junior Patent Attorney Position.
2. Lucrative teaching assignment in Dubai: Apply within 24 hours!!
Shwetashree Majumdar, a leading IP litigator and one of our star ex-bloggers (unfortunately, she had to leave for personal reasons) writes:
“Do you know of someone who is willing to go to Dubai for three months starting end-Jan to teach basic principles of Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract law and corporate laws to an MBA class? The college is Skyline College. Teaching is to focus on Indian laws. Pay is INR 2 lakhs (non taxable) + stay + food + travel and all expenses.
3. Saloni Mohan, Legal Counsel, Luxor writes:
“we are looking for a candidate who would have a 5-7 years of experience, preferably in corporate. Should have a good insight in
– IP matters (primarily trademarks, designs, copyrights, trade dress, IP litigations of passing off and infringements)
– NI 138 matters
– Experience of dealing with consumer complains
– A good insight on Weights and Measures
– Agreement drafting and vetting (Ex: Dealer/distributer agreements, Sale/purchase agreement, license/assignment deeds, Settlement agreements, Real estate agreements, etc)
The person would be in a package of 4.5-5Lakhs an annum.
We are also looking for a legal assistant who could assist the person above, on the day to day activities.
We await your assistance in this matter.” If you are interested, please write to saloni at [email protected]
4. One of our readers, Nilanjana brings this to our attention:
“I think that there was an advt. for the post of Patent Examiners in the Indian Patent Office in a few fields as Chemistry, etc. Please see the Employment News (a Dec 2007 issue) for more details.”
Thank you very much Nilanjana.
Again, like we requested earlier, when you are writing to the concerned people (whose emails are shown below), please mention that you are coming via SpicyIP. Thanks a lot….