SpicyIP is happy to announce a job opportunity at LawStreetIndia (Taxsutra’s Corporate Law portal) for lawyers and/or company secretaries with an interest in IP and Competition laws.
Read on, or see the job posting on our site, for more details:
Work at www.LawStreetIndia.com relates to research and analysis on the latest case laws / legal updates on Companies Act, FEMA, Securities Law, IP Law and Competition Law. The candidate should have more inclination towards: IP Law and Competition Law. Work relates to tracking cases, preparing summaries and head notes of the case law, and reporting the same to the subscribers on real-time basis.
- Qualification: LLB (3 year / 5 years) or Company Secretary or both.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years.
- Skills required: Ability to read and interpret provisions of the above mentioned laws and the judgments of the same, good drafting skills.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000 per month.
- Location: Pune / Mumbai (preferred).
- Time allocation for the job: Full time.
- Contact – Gaurav Pingle ([email protected]
lawstreetindia.com) & Arun Anandagiri ([email protected]) for further details.