NATIONAL INNOVATION FOUNDATION
National Innovation Foundation (NIF), based at Ahmedabad, has been constituted as an autonomous registered society in February 2000 supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Applications are invited for following posts :
- Chief Innovation Officer (CIO/CEO)
- National Coordinator–Intellectual Property Rights (NC-IPR)
- National Coordinator–Scouting & Documentation (NC-S&D)
- Finance-cum-Administrative Officer (F&AO)
- Innovation Officers at various levels and different functions (Scouting and Documentation; Value addition, Research & Development; Businesses Development; Communication; Media; Database Design; Computer Application; Finance; Management Information System)
- Research Associates
How to Apply: Application with a detailed CV, passport size photograph, sample of work/reports and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied for should reach: The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation, PO Box – 15051 Ahmedabad-380015 or mail at: [email protected] . Please do reflect the selected position applied for in the subject line.
please http://www.nif.org.in/openings for more information.