As a follow up of the ongoing Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) initiative against Counterfeiting & Piracy, the CII in collaboration with Quality Brand Protection Committee (QBPC) is organizing its 2nd Annual Conference on Counterfeiting & Piracy on 12-13 November 2008 at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Sahar, Near International Airport, Mumbai.
The Conference looks to:
- Serve as a platform to develop close and meaningful Co-operation with the stakeholders.
- Facilitate international cooperation in fortifying criminal and administrative enforcement of IP through networking.
- Serve as a forum to discuss legal guidelines related to the prosecution of IPR Infringement and to eliminate loopholes within the existing laws.
- Facilitate capability building in IP owners and protect Consumer interest
- Strengthen cooperation between enforcement agencies and chalk out strategies for enforcement agencies & industry action both at national & international level
- Enhance coordination, Cooperation and enhance public private initiatives for IPR Protection & enforcement
For further details contact:
Ms. Shilpi Jha