FICCI-IPR Division is currently looking for a dynamic, mature and experienced (3-5 yrs) IP professional, having excellent writing skills, for handling various tasks as provided below:
1. Liaisoning with senior Government officials in various Ministries
2. Business Development, Planning, Resource allocation and Management of Industrial Intellectual Property related projects.
3. Preparing comments on various IPR policy issues being discussed at national and International fora
4. Acting as a face of Indian industry and lobbying for their concerns with the govt.
5. Managing various Task Force/Advisory Boards for Examination and analysis of IPR issues followed by facilitating in bringing pro-active solutions to address those issues.
6. Preparing post conference reports besides preparing speeches for Govt. officials and press release for media coverage
7. Preparing the contents for FICCI’s quarterly newsletter “IPR Spotlight”
Interested candidate may like to send their resume to Ms. Sheetal Chopra, Deputy Director, FICCI-IPR Division at [email protected]