Registrations are open for Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP), May – July 2013 being conducted by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
Course duration: 3 months
Registration start sate: 1st April 2013
Registration closing date: 25th April 2013
Course conducted during: 1st May 2013 – 31st July 2013
The Course may be pursued by students from law, science and related disciplines, lawyers, patent
agents, professionals from industry fields, such as electrical, computer, chemical, mechanical, research
and development and other scientific domains, enforcement personnel, etc .
Key features of the course includes forum to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert(s) and also to interact with other participants and the IPR updates enabling participants to remain updated on the latest IP Issues.
- Those interested are required to register online ( www.ficciipcourse.in ) by filling the Online Registration Form which is available on the website;
- Payment for the Course, as applicable to students, MSMEs and participants from Industry and others, is to be made through cheque/Demand draft in favour of “FICCI”, payable at New Delhi;
- The Registrants are requested to write their Name, Username made while registering online, contact number / mobile number and course name, on the reverse side of the cheque/DD;
- The Registrants are requested to send the Cheque/DD through courier/speed post, addressed to Mr. Abhishek Bajaj, Senior Assistant Director, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001;
- The Cheque/DD should reach to the above mentioned address on or before 25th April 2013.
Readers may visit www.ficciipcourse.in or e-mail at [email protected] for any further information.