Start of Course : First Week of September 2013
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 5th September 2013
The course would cover US patent law and practice, infringement aspects and remedies to infringement available in the US.
Key Features of the Course:
• Participants from India to get recorded versions of the sessions by Chief Judge Randall R. Rader, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) to view at their convenience;
• State of Art Course Material been prepared by Domain Experts in US;
• Interaction with the Hon’ble Chief Judge Randall R. Rader, CAFC in January 2014 at FICCI, New Delhi;
• Online Chat Session once in a week for 2 hours with expert from US;
• FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to Patent Law Experts from US and also to interact with other participants;
• Participants from Industry could participate in FICCI-IPR division events free of cost;
The Course may be pursued by students of law, science, engineering and related disciplines, lawyers, scientists, engineers, and professionals from disciplines related to patents, academicians, patent agents, entrepreneurs, aspirants for IP career, MSMEs.
Interested participants may fill up registration form available on FICCI’s website www.ficciipcourse.in and send it to FICCI addressed to Ms. Sheetal Chopra, Head, IPR Division, FICCI, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001.