Nature : Information Technology Legal Summit
Location : Taj Vivanta, Whitefield, Bangalore
Contact : As mentioned in post
Information Technology Legal Summit (ITLS) 2014, 22nd May, 2014
Vivanta by Taj – Whitefield, Bengaluru
Download Summit Agenda | Register Now!
Aim of the Summit
With globalization and IT Revolution there are issue that do not fall within the same spectrum of law or jurisdiction and making difficult to easily avail a consolidated expert knowledge of applicable laws at transaction level and any relevant interpretation thereto.
The 2nd Annual of IT Legal Summit by Lex Witness provides a fast paced knowledge sharing framework and format that gives you value and is the best investment of your time to analyse, interpret and strategize your current and future response to legal, regulatory and compliance challenge as well as the grey areas facing both service providers and users of Information technology products and services.
Key Discussion Areas
- Re- examining the IPR value chain for IT and IT enabled services
- Contract & license management
- Meeting the complex compliance challenge
- Decoding the new age technology legal issues
- Employment law
- Cloud computing contracts
A Must Attend Summit
Corporate Counsel | Company Secretary | Head – Contracts | Head – Legal | Head – IT | Chief Information Officer | Chief Technology Officer | Information Technology Director | Chief Performance Officer | Chief Privacy Officer | Information And Communications Technology Director | Chief Executive Officer | Chief Financial Officer | Chief Operating Officer | Managing Director | Head – Compliance | Head IPR | Head – Corporate Affairs | Head – Operations | Head – Regulatory Affairs | Law Firm Partners | Individual Practitioners | App Developers
1 Delegate – INR 10000
2 Delegate – INR 18000
3 Delegate – INR 24000
for 4 or more delegates- INR 7,500 per delegate
For Law Firms
1 Delegate – INR 12000
2 Delegate – INR 20000
3 Delegate – INR 27,000
+ Service Tax @ 12.36%
10% discount for Witness Subscribers, SILF and ICCA Members
The registration fee includes conference kit, access to all speakers’ presentations, certificate of attendance and a complimentary copy of Lex Witness Magazine.
Limited seats available! Block your seat now!
Invited & Confirmed Speakers
- Akhilesh Chandra Srivastava, IP Creation Lead, Corporate IPR Group (CIG) , Tata Consultancy Services
- Anupam Sharan, Contract Management, Sutherland Global Services
- Atanu Sarkar, Chief Legal Officer, Tech Mahindra Limited
- Bhagwant Bhargave, Head Legal, Mastek Ltd.
- Bharat Mehta, VP, General Counsel and Ethics & Compliance Officer, Capgemini India
- Divya Kumat, VP-Legal and Company Secretary, Datamatics Global Services
- Faiz ur Rahman, Senior Manager – IP, Team Legal, Infosys Ltd.
- G V Vadyanathan, Head Legal, Tata Elxsi Ltd
- G.V. Anand Bhushan, General Counsel, Cognizant Technology Solutions India
- Gopi Krishnan, General Counsel, IBM India Limited
- Inderpreet Sawhney, Senior Vice President and General Counsel , Wipro Technologies (Wipro Ltd)
- Kapil Chaudhary, Counsel & Manager, IBM
- Lokesh Anjanappa, Head Legal, Wipro Technologies (Wipro Ltd)
- Manish Kumar, Program Manager – Intellectual Property Audits, Corporate Quality – Audits, Assessments and Certifications, Infosys Limited
- Minni Katariya, Head Legal & Company Secretary, Moser Baer India Ltd.
- Mukund Srinath, Sr. Vice President – Legal & Company Secretary, iGATE Global Solutions Ltd.
- Nilesh Limaye, Compliance Officer, Zensar Technologies Ltd
- Nithyanandan Radhakrishnan, Head of Legal, Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Rajeev Nair, Director, Country Counsel – India, Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd
- Rajesh S Narang, Vice President – Legal & Company Secretary, Mindtree Limited
- Rajesh Singh, Head Contracts, Capgemini
- Rama Padmanabhan, General Counsel, CISCO Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shyamkumar Kudari, Attorney (Legal and Corporate Affairs), Microsoft India
- Sivaram Nair, Sr.VP, Company Secretary, Gen.Counsel, Ethics and Compliance Officer, MphasiS Limited
- Sunil Joglekar, G. M. Legal and Company Secretary, Ingram Micro India (P) Ltd
- Thirumalesh Gangappa, India Counsel, Google India Pvt. Ltd.
- Thomas Thoppil, Sr. Director & Region Legal Counsel, HP
- Vinod Mannattil, Vice President Legal, Wells Fargo India Solutions
For any further queries;
Bhupinder Kaur | E: [email protected] | M: 09654155065
Souma Mukherjee | [email protected]ive.in | 09560867275
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Group Business Head
Desk Phone: +91‐11‐66569707
[This post is sponsored by Lex Witness]