SpicyIP is happy to announce that Clairvolex, as part of its global expansion, is setting up an Expert Center (EC) in Bangalore, India and is looking to hire patent engineers, patent agents and patent attorneys for it.
This will be the company’s fourth EC after Gurgaon, IN, Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA. The goal is to build expert teams to handle global patent portfolio development and patent monetization functions. The EC team in Bangalore will be led by a US Patent attorney.
The IP Asset Management (IPAM) model of Clairvolex is a unique delivery model for managing IP assets for large global IP owners. Its Bangalore EC is looking to hire patent engineers, patent agents and patent attorneys with US & European prosecution experiences in the following technology areas:
- Enterprise Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Material Sciences
- Polymer Science
The candidate applying for the above vacancies:
- Should possess a minimum of 3-6 years of patent portfolio development or patent monetization experience.
- If has drafted response to US and European office action, will receive significant weightage.
- Science background incumbents should preferably have Ph.D. in their respective field.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Tech, M.Tech or Ph.D. from a reputed technical institute in the fields of technology mentioned above.
- Experience in prosecution of patent applications for US and European jurisdictions is a must.
- It has multiple roles for patent engineers with portfolio development and prosecution management experience ranging from minimum 3 years to 12 years.
- The selected candidates will be positioned as per the expertise and experience.
- Interested candidates can send in their CVs directly to Head of Human Resources at [email protected].
- The talent acquisition team will screen resumes for profile fitment and conduct first level telephonic assessment.
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for a detailed web and in-person interview with a technical expert, along with a written technical test.
As per industry standards. Candidate open to global placement at US & European locations should mention their preferences when applying.
Clairvolex is an Intellectual Property Asset Management company. It has operations in the United States in San Jose, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA with its largest global delivery center, a 400-seater facility in Gurgaon, India. It partners with the global in-house IP teams of large conglomerates to develop and manage their patent portfolios. The company has a close to 250 member team of patent engineers, scientists and paralegals who are led and mentored by seasoned US patent attorneys and IP business leaders. For further details, the readers may visit www.clairvolex.com.