Nature : IP Law Asia Summit
Location : The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact : [email protected]
SpicyIP is pleased to announce the IP Law Asia Summit 2016 that will be taking place on October 24 & 25, 2016 at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
IP Law Asia Summit is the premium forum bringing together leading in-house IP counsels with specialist international law firms, IP attorneys and legal services providers in an intimate environment for a focused discussion of the key new drivers shaping the IP profession.
Taking place at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 24 – 25 October 2016; the attendees will benefit from visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Denis Croze, Director, WIPO Singapore Office
- Dr Joo Sup Kim, VP IP, LG Electronics
- Seiji Mori, Head of Operations (IP), IP Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Ken Simpson, Senior Counsel – IP, MasterCard Asia Pacific
- Anubhav Kapoor, GC & Company Secretary, Tata Technologies
- Stanislas Barro, Director of IP, Kering Asia Pacific
- Yaodong Chen, Director IP APAC, Akzo Nobel