A prospective candidate must possess an academic background in engineering and law as well as deep IP industry experience.
The profile involves;
- Providing legal advice and strategic support to the global IPR management system.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in domestic and international laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights
- Experience in filing and pursuing, defending IPR registrations and handling litigations.
- Experience in Patent specific drafting, filing and strategic advisory
- US and Indian patent filing and prosecution
- Creation and management of IP assets
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Law and an engineering degree.
2. Additional (desirable) qualifications: degree or diploma in any outside jurisdiction (UK, USA, APAC or Europe).
3. Minimum of 12 years of legal experience with at least 7 years of experience in the IPR space with a focus on patents.
4. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills required
If you wish to know more about this job opportunity or would like to discuss this on a confidential basis, do reach out to Emerald Amara ([email protected]).
If and when you contact Emerald, please don’t forget to mention you came via SpicyIP!