Regency Hyatt Hotel, New Delhi
February 28, 2012
Free for in-house IP counsel, academics and R&D professionals
Managing IP invites you to the inaugural India IP & Innovation Forum on February 28, 2012 in New Delhi.
The forum provides the best platform for IP counsel, their advisers and leading officials to meet and debate the latest legal issues and practical strategies for IP owners in India, from patent prosecution to portfolio management strategies.
- Patent prosecution tips
- Defending your copy right
- US focus – recent patent reform and implications for Indian IP owners
- The Indian Patent Act and software patentability
- Litigation in life sciences – lessons learnt from recent cases
- Trade mark protection in India
- Portfolio management strategies
- Aravind Chinchure, assistant vice president – innovations, Reliance Industries Ltd
- Dr Anindya Sircar, AVP and head of IP cell, Infosys
- Keshav Dhakad, Microsoft
- V Lakshmikumaran, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
- Viswanathan Seshan, head of IP&S India, Philips Electronics India
- Jeff Ranck, associate general counsel, Microsoft
- Anshuman Sharma, country general and legal head, Novartis
- R Parthasarathy, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
- Mr. Rajiv Chauhan, VP and general counsel, Pernod Ricard
For more information about the agenda, please see the brochure here: http://www.managingip.com/pdfs/IndiaIP.pdf
Don’t forget that the forum is free for in-house IP counsel. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis, register today to secure yours.
Advisers, consultants or private practitioners can SAVE US$200 by registering before December 23, 2011.
We look forward to meeting you in February.