India IP & Innovation Forum
Regency Hyatt Hotel, New Delhi
February 28, 2012
Free for IP counsel, academics and R&D professionals
Managing IP’s inaugural India IP & Innovation Forum takes place in New Delhi in just three weeks.
There are limited places left available, register today to secure yours:
Easy ways to secure your place:
- Hear from 25 industry experts, including representatives from Embassy of United States of America, Philips Electronics India, Crompton Greaves, Eaton Corporation, Alcatel Lucent, Ifosys, Nycomed Pharma, Microsoft, Yash Raj Films, Qualcomm, Reliance Technology Group, Novartis, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Pernod Ricard and many more
- Discuss best practices in patent prosecution with over 180 peers
- Get practical advice on how to deal with online copyright infringement
- Gain insights from leading counsel at international corporates on portfolio management strategies
- Find out how to win in life sciences litigation
- Understand the extent of patentable inventions under the India Patents Act
- Learn the latest innovative strategies in leveraging your IP assets
- Make the most of unrivalled networking opportunities during the extensive coffee and lunch breaks and a cocktail reception after the conference
View the agenda and full speaker list here: http://www.managingip.com/pdfs/IndiaIP.pdf.
Delegate list to date is available here: http://www.managingip.com/pdfs/IndiaIPdelegates.pdf.
Please note that this event is free for IP counsel. Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.