We are pleased to announce that Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is inviting original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 14. For further details, please see the call for submissions below:
Call for Submissions to the Indian Journal of Law and Technology
The Board of Editors of the Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 14.
About the Journal:
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. The IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The journal carries scholarship in the areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, access to medicines, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law, innovation etc. along with focusing on perspectives on contemporary issues involving the intersection of law, technology, industry and policy.
The previous issues of the IJLT have featured scholarly writings by renowned authors such as Jonathan Zittrain (Harvard Law School), Justice Michael Kirby (High Court of Australia), Yochai Benkler (Author of “The Wealth of Networks”), Gavin Sutter (Queen Mary University of London), Professor Stephen Hobe (International Institute of Space Law), and Shamnad Basheer (Founder, SpicyIP).
The Journal is also now indexed on research databases such as WestLaw, HeinOnline, the Legal Information Institute of India and Manupatra. Following the policy of open access, all the articles from previous issues are available on our website: http://ijlt.in/index.php/archives2/.
IJLT is Now Accepting Submissions under the Following Categories:
- Articles (5000-12000 words).
- Essays (3000-5000 words).
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
- An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
- Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Kindly follow Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation.
Format of Submission:
Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx OR *.odt), along with the following information:
Full Name of the Author
Contact Details of the Author
Please feel free to browse our website for further details (www.ijlt.in).