We’re pleased to inform you that Sagacious IP is organizing a webinar in order to provide an insight to IP departments, into how they can deal with the economic impact of COVID-19. For further details, please read the announcement below:
Webinar on Best Practices in Innovation Management – Boosting R&D ROI [April 14, 2020]
Top global economists have hinted the onset of economic recession due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Apart from a direct impact on production and sales there would be an indirect impact on supporting functions such as IP. Thus, R&D centres and CoEs may face budget cuts on NPD and IP activities. However, there is a silver lining – it is the right time for optimization of existing processes and implementation of global best practices, ensuring the IP department survives budget cuts.
IP departments would agree that the process of managing the innovation life-cycle is often an unstructured territory which could benefit from support of experienced external consultants.
Here are some important questions that IP departments often face while managing the innovation life-cycle:
- Are you investing your time, money and energy, just for the sake of creating something or is it really solving a problem that impacts your business and relevant market?
- Does idea submission seem a burden to your team?
- Are your inventors submitting quality disclosures?
- Are your inventors able to comprehend information present in the landscape analysis report?
- Is patent landscape report killing inventors’ motive to invent as all they see is a huge volume of documents disclosing their idea?
- Do you always find your in-house IP team low on bandwidth to pick up additional tasks?
Who should attend?
- Corporate – Chief IP counsels, innovation managers/heads
- IP strategy professionals
- CXOs for SMEs
- R&D heads/process owners
- University IP managers, R&D department and tech transfer professionals
Mr. Tanmay Mittal, Head – IP Solutions – India Region, Sagacious IP
- Keynote Speaker
Sumit Prasad, Group Manager, Sagacious IP
- April 14, 2020 | 11 AM EDT | 5 PM CET | 8.30 PM IST
Please click here to register.