- Issues in open source in biotechnology
- Obviousness in Chemical and Biotechnology Patents: A Post KSR analysis
- Patenting Software: A Comparative Analysis
ELIGIBILITY: Participation is open to all students pursuing graduation in law, science or technology in any University in the Indian subcontinent (i.e., in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan).An essay can be authored by a maximum of two authors.
Word limit: 5000 words.
Last date of submission: March 31,2010.
1. First Prize: Full tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute and Concord, New Hampshire and a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 (INR)
2. Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 (INR)
3. Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 (INR)
Spicy IP is proud to be the web media partner for the event.