- Issues in open source in biotechnology
- Obviousness in Chemical and Biotechnology Patents: A Post KSR analysis
- Patenting Software: A Comparative Analysis
ELIGIBILITY: Participation is open to all students pursuing graduation in law, science or technology in any University in the Indian subcontinent (i.e., in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan).An essay can be authored by a maximum of two authors.
Word limit: 5000 words.
Last date of submission: March 31,2010.
1. First Prize: Full tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute and Concord, New Hampshire and a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 (INR)
2. Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 (INR)
3. Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 (INR)
Spicy IP is proud to be the web media partner for the event.
9 thoughts on “1st Franklin Pierce Law Center Intellectual Property Law Essay Competititon,2010.”
can u plz confirm whether student at the post graduation level participate in the competition.
thanx in advance
Are post-graduate (LLM) students eligible to participate?
Will clarify and let you know,Anon.
Yes, students pursuing post graduation in law, science and technology are also eligible to participate in the Competition.
Member, Co – ordination Committee,
1st Franklin Pierce Law Centre Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition
I am a Patent Agent from last 2 year and have enrolled in LLB. I have given my 1st yr exam. Can I participate?
When shall the results of this competition be out?
It’s 6th July 2010. when shall results of this competition be out?
Have the results been released?
wen will be d 2nd edition of the competition?