IPMetrix is organizing a seminar on “TRIZ” also known as “Theory of Inventive Problem Solving”. Research & Development heads, Engineering, CTO’S Product Designers, Process Designers & New Product Developers may find this seminar to be of interest.
Please find the details as mentioned below.
|Course Details||Registration Details|
|About TRIZ:· TRIZ is a premier disruptive technology for innovation that can be used throughout many industries and sciences.· TRIZ is a systematic process that develops critical thinking skills and promotes creativity and innovation.· The genesis of TRIZ is derived from empirical data, patents.· It is essentially a crisp documentation of how inventive people solved inventive problems.
· It equips us with “patterns” that we can use explore solutions for problems.
· Rigorous full-day classroom Training to provide a solid foundation in TRIZ.
· Start solving problems in a more efficient way immediately.
· Reference material shall be provided.
· Learn from a certified trainer who is trained by Altshuller Institute for TRIZ studies, USA.
| Take Aways:· Learn about the role of contradiction in defining a problem.· Recognize patterns in solutions.· Enhance your understanding of systems and evolution of systems.· Understand the notion of evolution potential for a technology.
· Use patterns and evolution concepts to look for solutions in the right direction
· Solve problems using the fundamental principles and contradictions.
· Participants can bring their problems to find solutions during the program.
· Case study approach helps identify specific problems of each participant.
· Domain specific problems will be tackled based on participant interest.
| Date: Friday, 1st August, 2014Venue: Kensington HallVivanta By Taj
M G Road, BangaloreRegistration Fee:
Per Attendee: INR 10,000 + service tax
By DD/Cheque in favor of:
ipMetrix Consulting Group
No. 40, 1st Floor, 3rd Main,
JC Industrial Estate,
Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore 560 062.
For more details:
Contact: Akshatha Karthik.
Email: [email protected]