Date: October 22-23, 2010
Organised by MHRD IPR Chair, National Law University, Jodhpur (Rajasthan), India.
Venue: National Law University, Jodhpur, NH-65 Nagaur Road, Mandore, Jodhpur, 342304(Rajasthan)
E-mail: [email protected]
The objective of the conference is to discuss various Intellectual Property policy issues for the mechanism of transfer of technology and their role in the social and economic development of a country, by bringing together researchers, legal professionals and other stakeholders on one platform. It also aims to discuss various IP issues for R&D of technology at the university and research institutional level and its transfer to industry.
1. International legal framework of Technology Transfer Policies.
2. WIPO initiative of harmonisation of Technology Transfer Policies.
3. National framework of IP Policy for technology transfer and its implication on R&D Collaboration, Technology transfer and commercialisation.
4. IPR Issues in Collaborative R&D between Industry, Academia and research institutes.
5. Technology Transfer issues in Agriculture and Biodiversity.
6. Mechanisms for transfer of technology.
7. Transfer of technology and sustainable development.
8. IPR Issues in Technology Transfer & Commercialisation.
Key Dates :
For submission of abstracts: 20th September 2010
Acceptance notification: 27th September 2010
Full length paper submission: 4th October 2010
All submissions may be sent to:[email protected]
The registration fee for the conference is Rs 1000/-.The last date for registraion is 7th October 2010.The payments should be made in favour of “Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur” in the form of local cheque /demand draft payable at Jodhpur and be sent to the Conference Secretariat on or before the deadline. The said payment should be sent along with the duly filled copy of the registration form.
All queries may be sent to Dr. Anjana Vyas, Conference Secretary.
Ph: 0291-2577220, 2577530 E-mail: [email protected]